Sunday 30 May 2010

James Ledingham...


... is a talented young violinist who I had the pleasure of photographing a little while ago. Now his concert in support of the Crazy Hats Breast Cancer Charity is coming closer, the posters that use my photography are being displayed around Wellingborough. James also has just arranged to have a CD of his music recorded and I am delighted that the cover will also be one of the pictures that I took at the shoot in my studio.

James is a young man who plays a fantastic looking electric violin and I wnated to capture some thing "rebellious" in his portraits... some attitude, rather than a simple picture of him performing. I hope that I have succeeded! Here is the finished poster, with glorious artwork done by by Milton Bayer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment